Pre-Production is the preparation and planning stage of a project.
We start by talking with you about your needs:
- What will be the main use of the images? Additional uses?
- What's more important: budget or quality?
- Have you made a shot list?
- What is your deadline?
Next we talk property specifics:
- Where is the property and what is it's compass orientation?
- Who is the onsite contact? What hours are they there?
- What is the best time to shoot?
From this input, we can begin to prepare an estimate and propose a shooting schedule.
Click here to view an excellent architectural photography pre-production checklist at the American Society of Media Photographers web site.